Your safety, health, and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We understand that there are many concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we want to assure you that we are taking action to protect our residents and employees from the spread of disease.
We are committed to keeping our communities safe and will continue to communicate any necessary changes in service as quickly as possible.
In addition to our existing cleaning, disinfecting, and maintenance policies, we are taking the following measures:
- Building cleanliness
- Increasing the frequency of common area cleaning throughout the day
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizer dispensers
- Additional signage to educate you on how to prevent the spread of infection per CDC guidelines.
- Staff precautions and education
- All staff will be equipped with proper equipment/cleaning agents to handle building cleanliness and maintenance needs
- All staff has been provided training on infection prevention and control measures
- All staff are instructed to stay home if they are feeling sick or display symptoms specific to the virus
- Communication updates
- We will continue to keep residents informed of developments from the CDC and local health departments as they become available
- Upon confirmation of an exposure or confirmed case of COVID 19, we will contact the local health department and CDC to ensure we are adhering to their guidelines and alert residents and employees as soon as possible
We are asking for all visitors to our communities to take extreme care and consideration of our residents. If you have traveled to an area with exposure as confirmed by the CDC, please avoid the property unless required for caretaker needs, etc.
If you are experiencing symptoms or feel you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact the local health department for guidance and instruction on how to proceed with medical advice and treatment. Upon confirmation of the virus, immediately notify the property manager on duty.
Preventing a pandemic from affecting our building is our job, as well as the job of our residents and employees, and we thank you for doing your part in preventing the spread of disease.
Your Elevation Team